Friday, August 15, 2014

Stuck!

Ever felt stuck? I mean, like no matter what you do or what changes you make, nothing seems to change much? I feel that way tonight. Well, I feel that way about our financial situation. It seems like nothing we do works. We always have enough, thank God. He has truly kept us over these last few years. But outside of having enough, it is hard for us to see any advancement.

There are times when I feel that I should just be happy that we have enough to pay the bills. Most people don't have that these days. But then again, there are days when I feel guilty for accepting our situation... for not desiring for more.

I often wonder what God feels about our situation. Does He want us to abound and be prosperous, having more than just enough? When He looks at us, does He think, "My daughter, I want more for you and your family." Or, does He look at me and say, "This little ungrateful child of mine. I give you enough, and you still want MORE?"

That uncertainty has led me to be stuck. I go back and forth between these feelings. I have yet to really seek God and ask Him what He wants for our financial situation. My hubby and  have made SOOOOO many mistakes... there are days when we feel like we should just accept the consequences for our action; then there are days when we are begging God for His intervention.

There has to be something that we are to learn from this, right? We have repented so many times. God, I'm sorry! I don't know what else we should say or do. We need Your assistance! Tell us what to do to get out of this! And yet... there seems to be a slight struggle on our end.

*sigh*

My hubby and I definitely need to go back to prayer on this one. We need some direction, and I don't want to lean on my own understanding for this matter anymore. God will show us the way, even if I feel stuck right now. I am trusting in Him.

This is me... BEING...STUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment