Sunday, July 24, 2016

I am here...

God... Father... Abba...

Manifest Your glory, God
Come in and sup with me...

Hallelujah!
Your majesty!

Break through my walls!

Fear. uncertainty...
Rejection.
Doubt... pity... regret

Tear down my walls!

In the backdrop of Hallelujahs,
I join in...sing! SING!

Giving glory to Your name!
Laying my all at Your feet!
It will never be enough,
Yet... I know i don't have to be!

The hope of being with You!
Yet, the feeling of reverence as I kneel before You...
I want to run to You, but also want to run away
Because You are God!
I'm not supposed to be here...
But I enjoy this sweet relief of acceptance
It feels good to my soul!

My mind wanders in all of Your splendor.

What is this love You posses?
How can You love us in our mess?

Why are You relentless in Your pursuit of me?

Why do I keep stumbling back into Your arms?
I can't stay away!
Facing this cold world without You is unimaginable!

I pray, even when I'm wrong, because I'm always counting on Your love to SAVE me!

Even when I wasn't a believer, I believed!
How is t hat even possible?
I don't understand..
Your love has totally encompassed my mind... and my world.

Teach me how to love, You, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment